The library is open before and after Sunday services as well as during regular office hours.
1. Take a small paper slip (from a basket on the Book Return shelf) to remind you when to bring the item back.
2. Open the book’s front cover and take the card from the pocket. Put the paper slip where the card was. To borrow a DVD(s), let us know here. DVDs are NOT in the cases on the shelf.
3. On the card, sign your name and phone number and write the current date. Put the card in a basket.
4. Return the item to the Book Return by the date on the slip. Extend a loan of a borrowed item here.
5. Share your experience with the Wabash family – search it’s title, click on it’s title, and click on “Enter your comment here” (at the bottom of the page) where you can type your helpful thoughts on the book, Bible study, or DVD.